Sweet Potato Chips
When my kids are hungry, I often make these chips which my kids devour! It’s super simple and really tasty too!
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Himalayan Salt
- 1 tablespoon of zaatar spice mix
- Cut up the sweet potatoes into thin circular slices
- Grease an oven tray or line it with baking paper
- In a separate bowl, mix two tablespoons of olive oil with 1 tablespoon of zaatar spice mix
- Place the sliced potatoes into the oil and spice mixture and coat all the chips with the mixture
- Place the sliced potatoes onto the oven tray
- Place the oven tray in the oven at 180 degrees and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until the chips are golden brown and crispy
- Enjoy the crunch and flavour!